http://www.lamed-vav.com/?v=ampicillin-and-methotrexate-interaction We’re excited to announce a five-night nature writing retreat in world heritage-listed Lamington National Park, staying at historic O’Reilly’s.
http://www.digistorytelling.com/?d=amoxicillin-antibiotic-over-the-counter Group size: 4-8 people
http://bsquared-consulting.com/?a=cost-of-zithromax-Canada How much: $1850* ($300 deposit to secure your booking).
see Dates: Written submissions and full payment due 5 July.
- Five nights’ accommodation in a Rainforest Lodge Mountain View room
- All tuition (5 morning workshops)
- Personal feedback on written work submitted beforehand (up to 5000 words).
- Welcome sunset drinks and nibbles at Moonlight Crag (a 500m clifftop overlooking the Lost World Rainforest and MacPherson Ranges), followed by drinks and a light dinner in the Rainforest Bar
- Five buffet breakfasts in the Rainforest Retreat Guesthouse
- Three 3-course dinners in the Rainforest Retreat Guesthouse
- Final night private dinner in the Mountain View Dining Room
- Guided early morning bird walk
- Morning canopy treetop walk
- Guides glow worms night walk
- A winetasting tour at Canungra Valley Vineyard
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Tea, coffee, and a light morning tea during session.
- Gorgeous walks, scenery, and Gondwanaland remnants on tap
The retreat is suitable for writers at all levels. It focuses on place, and capturing the natural world on the page, whether in fiction, nonfiction, memoir, travel writing or poetry – and the content will be tailored to suit the writing needs of participants.
Workshops will cover: research, character, plot and place, setting & description, developing a novel from a messy manuscript to a polished draft, self editing, and submission. I use a mixture of tuition, practical writing exercises, and writing examples, with plenty of opportunity for group discussion.
Transfers are available from Gold Coast Airport at an additional cost.
*If you would prefer to stay in a newly-appointed Villa, which has a full kitchen, and self-cater (other than the welcome and final dinners), the total cost would be $2630. The villas have two-bedrooms and two-bathrooms, so you could share with another writer, or bring a writing pal, to reduce the cost. Please enquire if you would like to book this option.
Deposits are fully refundable until 5 July.
There is a restaurant, bar, café and small store on site.
Please email me with any questions.
click here Suggested reading:
White Beech by Germaine Greer
Green Mountains by Bernard O’Reilly.
One Mountain After Another by Arthur Groom
Comfort Food by Ellen van Neerven
Birds by Judith Wright